First Latin American dates are up on the Billboard Boxscore
The Billboard Boxscore has been updated and now includes the two final MDNA Tour shows of the US leg at the American Airlines Arena in Miami and the concerts in Mexico, Colombia and Brazil. Still missing from the tally are the three concerts in Argentina and the one in Chile.
Once again, attendance met projected capacity and all the concerts are therefore sold out shows! The biggest attendance goes to the two back-to-back shows in Medellin, where Madonna performed in front of a total of 90,018 people overall.
Here are the complete details – also click here to get to the New MadonnaTribe Forum now to discuss new and old data with fellow fans.
• American Airlines Arena , Miami, Florida November 19-20, 2012
Total gross: $5,241,125
Price range: $355, $45
• Foro Sol, Mexico City, Mexico November 24-25, 2012
Total gross: $11,586,745
Price range: $771.47, $27
• Estadio Atanasio Girardot, Medellin, Colombia November 28-29, 2012
Total gross: $14,741,104
Price range: $375.28, $66.23
• Parque dos Atletas, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil December 2, 2012
Total gross: $4,332,428
Price range: $397.88, $46.81
• Estadio do Morumbi, Sao Paulo, Brazil December 4-5, 2012
Total gross: $8,430,677
Price range: $403.72, $40.37
• Estadio Olimpico Monumental, Porto Alegre, Brazil December 9, 2012
Total gross: $7,578,191
Price range: $385.64, $28.92