Guy spills some beans overnight
Madonna’s manager Guy Oseary got back to his Twitter page yesterday night and had quite a long conversation with many Madonna fans about several different subjects.
Here’s a few interesting news bits we learnt thanks to his chat.
• Guy was finishing up his Sticky & Sweet photo book yesterday. The book was announced before the 2009 tour begun but it’s coming out for Christmas, so we can speculate about it containing images from both the 2008 and 2009 legs of the tour.
• The new performances from the 2009 tour will not be included on the DVD. The show was shot and edited to DVD already but they did shoot the additional songs at the concerts in Israel and they are trying to find a way to get them to the fans. They have to edit the footage first and then decide how it gets into the fans’ hands.
• Guy promised once again that they will be coming Down Under on the next tour.
• Answering about whether there will be a video for the new song “Revolver” Guy answered “don’t think so…”
• Guy also responded to a fan who pointed out that making sure the is some quality control is a way to show fans you appreciate them as well. “Doing my best..”, Guy assured. “Advice, thoughts, criticism is all appreciated as long as it comes with love… I wont engage with the negative few, right?”, he also said. “Even though I don’t respond to everyone, I do read many of the messages and consider each fans thoughts…”, Guy added.
• Guy also confirmed that Madonna will definitely be on at the Ryan Seacrest radio show today.