Ten Of The Best – Tour Memorabilia
Still in the first week of 2007, we take our time for another selection of interesting Madonna collectable items we have stumbled upon in 2006, this time related to her highly successful Confessions Tour. Here are our “Ten of the Best” picks.
The official Tour Book for the latest tour with images by Steven Klein. A rarer limited version with Japanese cities added to Tour dates was produced exclusively for the Japanese concerts.
• Confessions Tour Track Jacket.The Confessions Tour Crew had this lovely jacket with their names on – All fans could buy theirs at merchandise stalls in tour venues.
• Confessions On a Dance Floor – Japan Tour Edition.
Limited edition CD+DVD featuring the album plus full videos of Hung Up & Sorry and Making of the videos featurettes.
• H&M Tour related promo items. With the M & Crew campaign H&M created some nice promo items. From Madonna plastic carriers given in stores to promo t-shirts and goodie bags.
• The Birthday T-shirt.
Celebrating Madonna’s birthday while on tour, this official T-shirt was on sale at merchandise stalls in Wembley (London) for just one day – August 16th 2006.
• Confessions Tour Balloons.
Everyone tried to get one when they discended from above during “Hung Up”.
• NRJ Limited Shaped Souvenir cd.Extremely limited square shaped cd given as a tour pass to NRJ employees who attended the show in Paris Bercy on August 31st
• The Confessions Tour Hospitality Pass.The fans who got one were entitled to access reserved areas before the show and were given great seats. They came in different colours, depending on the day they were issued.
French glossy magazine about the Confessions Tour and previous tours.
French Book celebrating the Confessions Tour and previous Madonna Tours.