Madonna lots up for brabs
Some interesting Madonna collectable lots are coming up for auction at The Fame Bureau’s Rock n Roll Circus sale in Las Vegas taking place on June 2, 2007 at the Orleans Hotel & Casino.
Included in the auction are items such as:
• A black satin bustier
decorated with gold piping to the front and
back worn by Madonna performing in the “Open Your Heart” video and the “Who’s That Girl” tour.
• A black satin bustier with suspenders and conical bra worn by Madonna during her 1990 Blond Ambition Tour.
• Pearls worn on screen in the film “Truth or Dare“.
• A black pillbox-style hat with bow and veil signed in silver pen by Madonna together with an Evita colour photo album.
• T-shirt signed at Live Aid.
• Owned and worn black beret with sultry black and white photograph of Madonna wearing it.
The auction will be held on the evening of the second with a preview on the 1st. The items can be seen on www.thefamebureau.com. You can also bid in real time live on www. Ebayliveauctions.com.
Thanks to James at Fame Bureau.