Gogol Bordello Recap
Last week MadonnaTribe reported for the first time online that Gogol Bordello will be contributing three songs to Madonna’s first short film
Filth & Wisdom.
We’ve been receiving quite a few emails from Gogol Bordello fans who wanted to know more about the project, so here’s a short recap of what our friend Marco heard straight from Eugene Hutz and that was exclusively reported by MadonnaTribe:
– The shooting of Filth and Wisdom has been completed on the last week of May 2007
– Eugene Hutz plays the main character in the short movie – a charachter with a philosophical attitude towards life that reflects a lot of Eugene himself
– The entire Gogol Bordello band appears in the short, the entire band is in the film
– Gogol Bordello contributed three songs to the soundtrack, songs that
give a “heavy” touch to the film.
– Madonna allowed additional dialog parts written by Eugene himself to be added to the film.
Thanks to Marco, for this exclusive preview about Filth and Wisdom