2007 in Review – Commercial Releases
With 2007 coming to an end MadonnaTribe.com as usual passes in review the main happenings of the year.
We start with the 10 commercially released, Madonna related items, that most fans added to their collections during 2007.
• The two Vanity Fair – Africa Issue covers.
• The amazing pair of black and white H&M Madonna Sunglasses.
• Madonna’s 2008 Calendar 2008.
• The Live Earth CD/DVD featuring “Hey You” and “La Isla Bonita” with Gogol Bordello.
• The new series of Madonna’s English Roses books for children.
• The Arthur and the Minimoys film on DVD, starring the voice of Madonna as the main animated female character, Princess Selenia. Limited rare versions include the exclusive Italian Selenia DVD cover and the French exclusive packages also including premiere footage with Madonna.
• Madonna gracing the cover of Elle UK.
• The “Songs of Mass Distruction” album by Annie Lennox, containing Sing (My Sister) featuring Madonna.
• The homage hit single by Robbie Williams and Pet Shop Boys titled She’s Madonna.