The show of shows
Here’s another fan report and more fan pictures from last night’s concert at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. These are courtesy of M-Tribe contributor Ian – be sure to check his pictures in full size at our Tribe-A-Pose galleries.
Just got back from Cardiff, and all I can say is WOW!!! from crying like a baby when she first came onstage to dancing my ass off to “Hung Up”, the whole show was an attack on the senses, so much to look at not enough eyes.
I have seen all Madonna’s tours and each time think she will never top what she has just done, but i bow to her, confessions is THE show of shows.
I’m sure you have had numerous reports so i won’t drag on but here are a few points I thought I would mention,
• The show was packed out, so I can’t understand news reports saying otherwise.
• She missed her footing on the *saddle* just before she did the splits (but quickly recovered)
• The catwalk/stage was very high easily over 6ft (which made it hard to see her when she was rolling around the floor).
• Cloud was amazing, totally teasing the crowd and pulling faces etc.
• “Get together”, “Ray of Light”, “Music” and “Hung Up” (I think) were THE songs of the night everybody going mental.
• We were in the “golden circle” which was awesome, it was surreal to see my idol of 15+ years so close!! I can’t wait for Paris,
Hope you enjoy the photos.
Thanks to Ian. If you want to send in your report or your pictures from the show as well, and anything you would like to see featured on MadonnaTribe.com please drop us a line by writing to our email address: email@example.com. Thank you!