Opening night LIVE updates
Thanks to our friend Dye Another Day reporting from L.A. for these live updates from the Forum:
• 6:00 PM People outside the Forum can hear “La isla bonita” & “Erotica” as sound check.
• 7:34 PM
They just opened the doors. The stage is “amazing”.
• 8:22 AM
People keep walking into the arena and screaming.
• 8:24 PM
She’s coming soon. The room is very intense.
• 8:48 PM
The show has started, Future Lovers is on now.
• 9:00 PM
Madonna just performed her I Feel Love lyrics and now went into Get Together.
• 9:09 PM Like A Virgin is “outrageous”.
• 9:10 PM Madonna is now performing Jump.
• 9:16 PM
Madonna is sexy and kinky in this part of her show, that also features extreme acrobatics.
• 9:18 PM
It’s now time of act two. Madonna gets ready to perform Live To Tell.
• 9:25 PM And here comes the Cross!
• 9:29 PM Madonna went through Frobidden Love – and is now performing Isaac.
• 9:30 PM
She does work a lot the center stage!
• 9:34 PM
Here comes Sorry and the Cage!
• 9:40 PM
Like It Or Not is performed now.
• 9:44 PM
Madonna is workin a stool à la “Open Your Heart”.
• 9:53 PM
Madonna performed Ray Of Light and Let It Will Be is on now and is very rock.
• 10:05 PM
Madonna is now singing Drowned World/Substitute for Love.
• 10:08 PM
Two words from Dye Another Day to describe Paradise (Not For Me): “My God!”.
• 10:14 PM
And it’s now Disco Inferno, to which our friend’s comment is “Wow!”
• 10:26 PM Music, Erotica and La Isla Bonita have been performed.
• 10:36 PM Lucky Star and Hung Up are closing the show.
• 10:45 PM The two hour show is over!
Our friend Tashleyd also says the Tour Merchandise is gorgeous… she says it’s all amazing… expensive but all more or less the same price as the re-Invention Tour stuff.
She said the Tourbook is amazing..No new photos, but there are a lot of stills from the “Sorry” video – it’s overall amazing and no one will be disappointed with it.
Thanks to Tara and Steve. More to come.
Don’t miss our Live Thread at M-Tribe’s Tour Forum – just click here to get there.