As it happened in previous years, over the months of 2006 amazing artists with great talent have stopped by at MadonnaTribe to share with our readers exclusive insights on Madonna projects that have amazed her fans through the years. Here’s a look at a selection of interviews we brought you this year. We would like to thank all the artists who took their time to chat with us about their work.
• March 2006 – Carlton Wilborn from The Blond Ambition and Girlie Show Tours.
• April 2006 – Billy Steinberg, co-author of Like A Virgin.
• May 2006 – Raistalla, re-Invention Tour Dancer.
• June 2006 – Jason Harvey, assistant director & video engineer of Confessions Tour.
• June 2006 – Jeri Heiden, cover designer of classics Madonna albums such as True Blue, Like A Virgin and Like A Prayer.
• July 2006 – Deborah Feingold, photographer of a popular Madonna early era photoshoot.
• November 2006 – STEELE, the creative team who worked on post-production on the “Future Lovers” opening video.
• November 2006 – Nicki Richards, the fantastic new backing vocal singer from the Confessions Tour.
Click HERE for a selection of MadonnaTribe’s interviews from 2005.