”Get Together” out tomorrow in the UK
Have the first look at the cover of the CD2 of Madonna’s “get Together” coming out tomorrow, Monday July 24 in the UK.
It comes with a sticker and features the Album Version of the song plus four remixes, while CD1 contains the Radio Edit and the Edit version of the remix by Jacques Lu Cont.
Here are the complete tracklistings – as you can see the UK release of the third single off “Confessions On A Dance Floor” – which also comes out as a Picture Disc vinyl tomorrow as well – does not feature a b-side track (“I Love New York” being the b-side to “Get Together” in the U.S. and European release)
• CD One:
1. Get Together – Radio Edit 3:57
2. Get Together – Jacques Lu Cont Vocal Edit 4:24
• CD Two:
1. Get Together – Album Version 5:15
2. Get Together – Jacques Lu Cont Mix 6:18
3. Get Together – Danny Howells Mix 9:13
4. Get Together – Tiefschwarz Mix 7:34
5. Get Together – James Holden Mix 8:00
Thanks to Paul reporting from the UK.