Latest news on album promotion in Germany
Our friend Ingo from the official german fanclub Spotlight is back with some first hand news about Madonna parties and promotion schedules in Germany for the launch of “Confessions”.
• MadonnaParadise – The Album Release Party, will be the great “fan party” put together by Ingo in Hamburg.
In addition Warner Music
Germany has planned 4 own exclusive CD Release Parties. These will be the “official ones” this time and they will be held in four different German cities: Munich, Cologne, Berlin & Hamburg.
Ingo also sent in the latest interesting facts about the album promotion in Germany:
• Large TV campaign on Pro7/Sat 1 and on the music channels MTV & VIVA. Altogether 3 intensive advertising phases until January 2006.
03.11. European MTV Awards
05.11. ZDF, Wetten, dass..?
• Countrywide billboard and Citylightposter campaign.
• Countrywide bus advertising allocation in December
• Countrywide Madonna Clubnights to the Album Release
• Online bannering
In addition Warner Music Germany just relaunched the german madonna site
www.madonnamusic.de with an amazing brand new “Confessions” layout. Click here to check the site.
Thanks to Ingo