Ted casablancas from E! online
Funny guessing on Madonna/Britney video from E Online
Darlings, will you forgive me? I’d like to give you a little sorta-sapphic dish before we get to the homo-hinting Emmys rundown. After all, queer’s here, right?
Oy. Wash my puss out with soap and Diet Mountain Dew! ‘Cause word from stimulating music vampers par excellence is that Britney Spears and Mrs. Madonna Ritchie will be coming together. Again. On film. For all to see.
As has been announced, B. ‘n’ M. are doing a video (to be filmed in New York or London) for Britney’s new album, Get in the Zone–specifically for the single “Me Against the Music.” Fun? Yeah, bay-bee!
“But they won’t be kissing,” pooped a mucho, mucho, mucho inside source working with the dynamic duo. “Direct order.” From whose camp? “Both.”
Sound-wise, Brit’s new appeal is techno-ethnic-funky-studio-reverb. Hmmm. Wonder where the perky performer learned to bump-hip herself up like that? While you’re trying to figure that one out, here’s what else I’ve discovered is being ordered and written, as we cyber-speak, for the ultimate voyeur’s video:
– Loads of semi-clothed girls will be used in a club-like environment.
– Madonna will have her own room for some scenes, “somewhere off, where she can watch the other girls,” blabbed my golden gabber. “Madonna is the club’s sexy ruler, who lures Britney deeper.” Yum for the taut bum!
“No way. That’s what my wife’s for.”
– Crossdressing talk-show host Wayne Brady, when asked if he needed any Queer Eye straightening out
– Ms. M. will also have her own set of “girls on leashes.”
– Young women, say connected snoops, will be kissing–but not the previously tonguing cuties themselves, as discussed. Too risky.
– “It’ll have an air of perversity, but not be perverse,” pooped the musical pooper.
Oh, that’s right. Forgot. Britney still needs to sell in the Midwest. Even so, can’t wait! Sounds like too much fun.
Always wanted Ms. S. to show us her version of what it feels like for a galvanized girl.